At the start of the Carretera del Vi begin your trip through vineyards and the history of the Penedès.
We offer you an outing from the Carretera del Vi winery of your choice to visit some parts of the historical legacy that are close by. We will finish with a wine tasting at the winery.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Distance: from 8 to 13 km depending on the route chosen
Landmarks: depending on the route the landmarks are Sant Martí Sarroca Castle, Wine Museum VINSEUM, old town of Vilafranca del Penedès, Santa Maria dels Horts, Archaeological Musuem of Catalonia in Olèrdola, Cau Ferrat Museum and Maricel Museum.
Circuit: circular or semi-circular
Difficulty: mainly easy, although there are some that are quite difficult
50€ per person
Minimum 4 persons
60€ per person
Minimum 4 persons
You will find all the details in the catalogue.
- All prices are subject to change without notice
- If the reservation is made through a third party (travel agency, ...) it is essential to present the voucher upon arrival at the reception of the activity center.
- In order to be able to refund an activity, it must be canceled at least 24 hours before start.
- There will be no refund if you do not appear in the activity.
- Exclusive Sea Adventure Activities and Esportec Adventure: Once the ESPORTEC OUTDOOR SPORT activity has begun, you reserve the right to close or stop the rental if you deem it appropriate due to bad weather or rough seas, in which case no return will be made.
- Exclusive Sea Adventure Activities: Minors must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Exclusive Esportec Adventure Activities: Minimum age to do an activity is 6 years old.
- Exclusive Esportec Adventure Activities: Through online sales you must buy it 48 hours in advance.
Port del Comte - 650 051 630 - email@example.com
Tavascan - 658 188 936 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ecorutes - 621 209 982 - email@example.com
Tamarit - 658 188 936 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Espai d’Aventura a Port del Comte (Solsonès) - 650 051 630 - email@example.com
Espai Aventura – Bàscara (Alt Empordà) - 675 260 994 - firstname.lastname@example.org