Departure at 7:00 p.m. Duration 2 hours. For kids under 6 years it’s free. For groups over 11 persons, 10% of discount.
What does the activity consist of?
Sunset guided route along the Costa Daurada, in Torredembarra or Creixell by Kayak or Paddle Surf. This activity allows us to observe the sunset. In these cases, almost no one is left at sea. We, therefore, want to show you the charm of the area, the charm of being able to see the sun in these magical and idyllic moments where we can appreciate the pleasure of the little things. Once we go out to surf by kayak and paddle surf, and after a little breafing, we will not go very deep, always crossing the coastline, towards Tarragona. The orography of this area, heavily eroded by the effects of the sea, has revealed a set of caves within its walls. Small caves with which we will enter to find that perfect moment to take the ideal photo. In summer, autumn or even spring, the hours when the day begins or ends is where the sea tends to be calmer. A real luxury. We will enter this paradise until we reach some coves where turning around and, after resting and appreciating the moment, we will return to our starting point, having enjoyed a unique and special experience where the sun never rises the same. It also hides in different ways on each occasion. Moments to enjoy as a couple, with a group of friends or family. We recommend that you bring a camera. Take the necessary measures so that it does not get wet. You will take spectacular photos.
- CREIXELL: Avinguda de la Gavina, s/n, 43839 (Creixell, Tarragona)
- LA MORA: Platja de La Mora S/N (Tarragona)
- TAMARIT: Platja de Tamarit S/N (Tarragona)
- All prices are subject to change without notice
- If the reservation is made through a third party (travel agency, ...) it is essential to present the voucher upon arrival at the reception of the activity center.
- In order to be able to refund an activity, it must be canceled at least 24 hours before start.
- There will be no refund if you do not appear in the activity.
- Exclusive Sea Adventure Activities and Esportec Adventure: Once the ESPORTEC OUTDOOR SPORT activity has begun, you reserve the right to close or stop the rental if you deem it appropriate due to bad weather or rough seas, in which case no return will be made.
- Exclusive Sea Adventure Activities: Minors must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Exclusive Esportec Adventure Activities: Minimum age to do an activity is 6 years old.
- Exclusive Esportec Adventure Activities: Through online sales you must buy it 48 hours in advance.
Port del Comte - 650 051 630 - email@example.com
Tavascan - 658 188 936 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ecorutes - 621 209 982 - email@example.com
Torredembarra - 658 188 936 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Espai d’Aventura a Port del Comte (Solsonès) - 650 051 630 - email@example.com
Espai Aventura – Bàscara (Alt Empordà) - 675 260 994 - firstname.lastname@example.org